Emergency Response Team Trainer and Assessor
LRM Training currently has a number of opportunities for experienced emergency service professionals to fill ‘Contract Trainer/Assessor’ positions for the delivery of Emergency Response Team training and assessment throughout QLD for:
• Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue qualifications
• Mine Emergency Response and Rescue skills maintenance
LRM Training is a boutique training entity and a subsidiary of LRM Consulting Services Pty Ltd based in South East Queensland servicing the following sectors nationwide:
LRM Consulting Services trading as LRM Training Services delivers Emergency Response Team rescue and response training for various QLD mine sites.
We are currently seeking dynamic, enthusiastic and talented individuals for an immediate start to work as part of a growing team servicing our mining, energy and resource industry clients.
Roles offer contract positions for the delivery of qualifications, short courses and skills maintenance training throughout the South East and Central Queensland regions.
These exciting opportunities include duties such as but not limited to:
• Delivery of block qualification training and assessment in rescue and response
• Delivery of rescue and response skills maintenance training
• Delivery of rescue and response short courses
To be considered for these positions, you will be required to have the following mandatory competencies and attributes:
• Certificate IV in TAE (TAE40110)
• Coal Board and Rescue Medical
• QLD Mining Industry Generic Induction
• White Card (Construction)
• Advanced First Aid & CPR
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
• Excellent personal presentation
• Ability to undertake day or block training
• Ability to work to Site Fatigue Management Policies
• Sound computer skills
• Active professional experience working in the emergency services (Fire/Rescue, Qld Paramedic, Defence or Security) industry
• A safety background or exposure is highly regarded
Other desirable competencies and attributes include:
• 4WD Driver training and/or Advanced defensive driver training
• Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
• Certificate IV in OH&S
If you possess the above and are a dedicated professional who can demonstrate a proven work ethic, we would like to hear from you.
Please follow the Apply Now link and submit your resume and covering letter (please upload as a single document) for consideration.
For further enquiries regarding your suitability, please contact LRM.
LRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer